So what’s better than a Friday?
Well. A Friday when you’d been mentally preparing yourself for a mad day and then you find out that you have the entire morning free … to do loads of other shit. But that’s not the point.
What it means for me is that I can yoga myself at a reasonable hour (read 6am) and then pack my car and carry things about in preparation for a pop-up shop at Aquaonline (all without excessive preplanning and lack of sleep). Oh yes.
And today has seen me viciously swiping my credit card machine. I love the sound of till slips printing.
Lessons this week ?
- I’m actually pretty socially awkward without alcoholic lubrication
- I’m 30 really soon
- Eka pada shirshasana will be the end of me
- It’s not that I’m old fashioned, but I really do like to be chased. Use it don’t use it
- I remain obsessed with ceramics
- I like men. Much. And it becomes more obvious the longer I remain single …
- South Africa has some seriously amazing jewelry designers. Skermunkil is way up there.
- I would very much like to wear Madewell every day
- Spring is a tease. But I see it over there. Yes I do. Hello balmy good humour and happy times.