From their Spring collection:
It’s almost time for another long weekend in South Africa.
Here is my anthem:
Perfectly ties in with my previous post.
- The friends I have are some of the best people in the world
- Unexpected things happen when you take your power back
- Even more unexpected things happen when you say ‘yes!’ to people, to events, to life
- A long distance call can save a Sunday
- I love women. It’s a pity men make my bones melt
- Men are mostly stupid (throw rocks at them)
- Even if you’ve known someone for years and years you can still miss each other when it comes to explaining matters of the heart
- It’s never really about the sex
- And it’s never fun not getting what you really, really want
- Forthright. Honest. Authentic. Tell someone you love them (and put aside your expectations)
- Magic sometimes happens at rock bottom
It wasn’t the best weekend I’ve ever had; but it was jam-packed with emotion, conclusions, disappointment and some truth-telling.
This is definitely what I feel like for lunch:
It’s not going to happen today … but Saturday is going to be an edamame avo salad sandwich kind of day.
Get instructions here.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love tea. It is a remedy for most things.
Images via Zodwa Kumalo
Some lovely things over at Need Supply Co. And for the boys too.